Wednesday, July 27, 2011
How I Feel
Today, unlike the other days this week, I feel drowsy. I am miserable and exhausted. Last night, I felt I was getting sick and sure enough when I woke up today, I was. My head is fuzzy and heavy, my eyes hurt when I move them side to side, and my nose is irritated and runny. Having to keep having to spit makes me mad because I know it is un-lady like. I feel like absolute poop today. I woke up wanting to go straight back to bed, when waking up is usually never an issue for me. Seeing everyone else healthy and happy walking around though makes me forget how crummy I feel at points today. Hopefully, this nefarious cold will go away soon so I can be back to my peppy usual self. How I feel is very unlike my usual personality and I hate feeling sad and sick on such a beautiful day when I have a lot I need and want to get done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment