Today, I had to wake up earlier than usual to bring in my car for servicing. My car, which was very pretty a few months ago, has numerous things wrong with it. The peppermint red interior and black exterior are the few things that are still okay, minus the few dingy dents on the outside (which I did not do). My petite 135i is my pride and joy. As I walked to it this morning I was extremely happy that I was to get it fixed. Driving on my way to BMW grasping the sport-like steering wheel, I was comforted by the smooth leather all around me. Hearing my loose breaks squeak every time I came to a stop, made me ecstatic this morning that that would be the last time I had to hear that. That along with the dinging oil change sound and flashing orange light before my eyes. Oh yeah, and the low tire pressure light. The worst sound though, was no sound. My Ipod connector would not play my music today in my car because the lighter/charger spot is broken. Before letting this get to me, I just took in a deep, refreshing breath and smelled the adorable lady bug inscent I have on my mirror. Once I dropped the car off, I could not have been more anxious to have this same drive, just with better audio surroundings.
No comments:
Post a Comment