Monday, July 25, 2011

7/25 PREWRITING

PREWRITING:
plot
-two best friends
-very pretty
-highschool
-one has divorced parents (stays a lot at the other girls)
-loves her friend's family
-jealous but hides it
-psychotic thoughts
-ironic end (someone gets hurt)
setting
-Trager High School
-San Deigo, CA
-new school
-one girls home (welcoming and warmly decorated) 

HOW TO WRITE A SHORT STORY:
http://jerz.setonhill.edu/writing/creative1/shortstory/


I will develop my story with these tips from this website to create an entertaining short fiction story. I will introduce the main characters in the beginning and the other characters later on. It will start off describing a lot of the setting and characters descriptions. I will mix this with things happening as the story is going on. I will try to make as little "static" as possible, meaning I will continuously try to move the story and plot forward or reveal more about the characters rather than the story be stagnant or go now here.The audience will soon see a conflict developing that others in the story do not see. I will include conflicts and flashbacks to make the story more twisted and to captivate the readers attention. This fiction story will have a surprising and ironic ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment